02 July 2009

These are my friends

The (hilarious) response of my friend Brian to 'the experiment' post below:

I love hearing about your young ward, although I'm afraid that, as a red-blooded American, I cannot support his existence. Three languages in as many years? The Germans' breeding of highly intelligent children cannot go unchecked; otherwise, America might actually have to start investing money in education, and I AIN'T HAVING IT. It is your patriotic duty as an American to level the playing field.

Smother the children, Derkins. Democracy demands it.

Do your country proud. If the parents complain, simply give them a German Shepard puppy or two. They should be in abundance over there, and just as bloodthirsty as German children.


That is all.  You may continue you day now.

1 comment: